Arrrrrr mateys! Dar be time arrgen to be treated to yet another of THC’s Spooky Swap Meets. Don’t risk missing out on the staff dressed as pirates and the booty to be spoiled behind the S.S.T.H.C.
Trail Head CycleryThar be forks and drivetrains, frames and shocks, hubs and rims, wheels too. I’ve got tons of great gear from Oakley and Fox, Specialized and Dakine, plus SixSixOne, TSG, Five.10, and Marzocchi. Thar be great deals onboard the ship as well. A bow to stern sail to help all find the Booty yee be lookin for. (Land lubbers, that means we will be having a store wide sale) So swagger on by, just remember to come early or you’ll miss out on the spoils being looted out back in the swap.
I’ve seen it all at these swaps; all the above plus old vintage cruisers, kids bikes, cool ass jerseys, fun duds, even one of Tom Ritchey’s first ever frames..! The booty is real, and it is ripe for the takin, so tell yer mates, spread the news, Trail Head is the place to be Sunday the 28th of October! Ya don’t need the whole day, just an hour is enough time to find some really great deals. I’ve known riders to stop by and shop before a cross race in Aptos, so no excuses, come check out the local bike scene! Please, tell all your mates!
Buyers, here is the deal: Same as always, simple and easy.
* It’s FREE. That’s right, no fees whatsoever.
* 8 a.m. folks. Show up early for the best booty selection.
* Swapping usually goes steady until noon.
* Shop sale is all weekend, including Saturday.
* Thar be ATM’s on site, BofA and Bank of the West.
* Thar be authentic Mexican right next door at Alicia’s. Mean breakfast burros!
* Thar be a Pete’s Coffee across dar street.
* Thar be a Boulanger across dar street.
* Thar be Sunny’s Doughnuts across dar street.
Swappers, here’s the deal. Same as always. Simple and clean.
* $20 a space, unless it rains. Then it’s free.
* Swappers dressed in real costumes only pay $10.
* 7 a.m. Set up begins